Our Asset Management Story
HOW WE DO IT:
With over 12 years of implementing these types of services, we can provide the expertise to evaluate your current methodology and identify which of our solutions, if any, would fit your needs.
We then develop an asset management solution that is tailored to your operation, your needs, and your size.
Using our customized reporting tools we can provide data to ensure the right inventory at the right level is provided. All service and replenishment decisions are made by you – the customer.
Through our reporting capabilities, we provide the opportunity to identify areas for process improvement We convert data to information and provide it in a manner that is useful for decision making.
There are 3 standard elements in the information process:
1. Input – Needed for planning
2. The Data Base – Selection of data to be stored and retrieved.
3. Output – Reports that initiate action
– Summary Reports:
– i. Identify what is used, what hasn’t been used
– ii. Current inventory dollar value
– iii. Turns on existing inventory
– iv. Situation awareness
– Exception Reports:
– i. Compare desired performance Vs. actual performance All Reports are provided with line item detail to the SKU level.